[meteorite-list] Prehistoric Meteorite 'Shrines' in Arizona May Be Linked, Says Archaeo-Astronomer

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 20:32:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Lister

The title says it all.... kinda :)

I wonder in the future if we at some point in time will use meteorite iron in technology for computer purposes, which we might when we start to mine from asteroids, and then what will become of meteorites? Will they land on Earth, or will that be a thing of the past?

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
ebay store
http://stores.ebay.com/imca1633ny?_rdc=1
http://meteoritefalls.com/
?????
Prehistoric Meteorite 'Shrines' in Arizona May Be Linked, Says Archaeo-Astronomer
?
?
"Two twelfth-century settlements a hundred kilometers apart in Arizona were apparently built by discrete cultures, but they have at least one trait in common: In each complex is a hidden, hollow compartment that once held large chunks of alien iron -- fragments of a 50,000-year-old meteorite.

While it's not clear what, if any, interaction there was between the two communities, the existence of these twin meteorite "shrines" is a connection worth investigating, says Ken Zoll."
?
To read more click on the link: http://westerndigs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/prehistoric-meteorite-shrines-in.html