[meteorite-list] Slovakia / Czech / Poland Bolide likely produced Mets. Sonics and video.

From: karmaka <karmaka-meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 00:51:08 +0200

Thank you for the information, Dirk!

I was hoping for some photo or video capture of this event.

There are also these observations, at least partly, available
(in automatic translation):

Time: *** CET / CEST
Name of observer: Marek Jure?ek
Location: near Zilina
District: Slovakia, ?ilina
Circumstances observations:
When you return to the High Tatras I looked out the window
car probably south and I saw
strong greenish glow of the tail. In the first moment I
thought it flares. Then I saw on the internet photo
bolide of observations in the similar time, so I'm almost
sure I saw it too. Certainly lighted and earth, because
driver thought that someone had flashed the high beam.

source: http://meteor.asu.cas.cz/db/report/disp.phtml?id=14472
------------
Name of observer: Josef Vitoul, Milo? Jelinek Wed
Location: Nemotice
District: Vy?kov
Circumstances observations: When returning from
visit famous we roughly middle of the village,
when crossing ?el.p?ejezdu tracks Nemotice-Korycany,
both suddenly spotted over southern greenish horizon
ft ^ ^ ^ ^ something that about 2/3 of the visible
smoke trails visibly about 1 second brightened
green flash so that it could be seen
clouds in nejbli??m brightening the area.
As we walked in direction from west to
east, we phenomenon on the right hand.
We smoke trails could not miss it because
Its color and length. A more precise time
seconds are not able to determine
I could only look for mobile phone,
but it was after 21.hod.between first and second
minute.

source: http://meteor.asu.cas.cz/db/report/disp.phtml?id=14474

Martin