[meteorite-list] OT: link for live feed of Delta 4 Heavy launch from Vandenberg AFB in < 1 hour

From: Alexander Seidel <alex.seidel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 20:18:45 +0200 (CEST)

Just watched the launch via webcast - exciting! Thanks, Rob, for sharing
the info. Reminds me of some "old days" in Florida, at the Eastern, the
Atlantic coast. This one is going into a 97 deg inclination retrograde orbit,
right? Hope to see it visually some time in the future on a clear night..

Thanks again,
Alex
Stade/Berlin, Germany