[meteorite-list] Diggers - No Meteorites

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 21:33:19 -0700

Entertainment for what? 6 year olds? The "nectar sector" "juice zone", not sure we should talk about names.
This show is not of the level I would expect from National Geographic.
Sorry but I am not interested in reality tv. It is a waste of time worse than any video game or meteorite hunt.
These shows are degenerating into nonsense.
Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPhone