[meteorite-list] Diggers - No Meteorites

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 03:17:40 -0400 (EDT)

Mike,

That show, and several others, might be a little less upsetting if they
did not call it "Reality TV", if they were honest about it and called
them Fantasy TV.
If that is what kids are watching, well, I am sorry. I know that if I
had kids they would not be allowed to watch that.
And no I do not watch any of the shows you mentionned. I used to watch
"Mythbusters" but they don't have enough real sciences for my taste.

Sorry, but I'll have to agree with the other 2 Mikes (amazingly!) and
Adam.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com