[meteorite-list] Glorieta Hunt - "Diggers" episode Tonight NGC

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 10:56:41 -0700

Yeah, no, actually no, I will not be taking cameras in tow, Ill just do my thing and bring home meteorites to fill museum, scientific, and collectors collections. I won't be having cameras following me and having me plant meteorites all over the place and pretend to dig them up. Ive already been through that BS and it makes you want to take a shower afterwards.
There is nothing wrong with having fun on a tv program, there is something wrong with presenting total garbage as fact and generally acting like an idiot for the cameras unless it is a Jim Carrey comedy. Sorry, but I call it like I see it. Truly one of the worst shows I've ever seen, thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it:)

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad