[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk: six months of eBay sales

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 11:38:38 -0700

That is amazing work Robert, I would love to see it.
Millions were spent on Chelyabinsk worldwide, that's for sure.
The mexico event last week could easily have been just as large or larger based on the videos so far released, but it seems most likely the meteoroid skipped back out into space!
It would have been amazing to have had to massive events in the same year, must like Allende and Murchison in 69.

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad