[meteorite-list] AD - Stellar Christmas Gifts - Nothing but Winners!

From: KD Meteorites <kdmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 22:23:20 -0700

Hello, Everyone!

Happy Holidays to all!

Christmas will be here shortly and we have some stellar Meteorite
Knives and Letter Openers for that special someone that is hard to
find just the right gift for.

Check them out here:

http://www.kdmeteorites.com/MeteoriteKnives.html Don't forget to
scroll all the way down to see the Letter Openers. We now have some
Damascus knives handcrafted by Mastersmith J. Neilson - wait until you
see the Meteorite Damascus! These knives actually look like they have
meteorite in them instead of a typical damascus look.

We have a few slices of Winner, South Dakota available - there was
only one piece found so what is on the website is it. You should get
yours while you can!

http://www.kdmeteorites.com/WinnerMeteoritesForSale.html

And, the awesomely named Nothing, a very rare IID iron! This was also
a single find, so material is limited. What is on our website is it.

http://www.kdmeteorites.com/NothingMeteoritesForSale.html

Last but not least, we have some very stunning faceted Admire
Meteorite Peridot available:

http://www.kdmeteorites.com/AdmireGemstonesforSale.html

This is a perfect addition to your meteorite collection wether you put
into jewelry to make that special gift or just add it to your
collection.

Thank you for looking!

Keith and Dana

--