[meteorite-list] [Ad]: 27.8g ~30% crusted, Possible Pairing to NWA 7325

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 05:28:30 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone,

I am very pleased to announce the availability of a unique and beautiful specimen. I am selling a 27.83g fragment of a possible pairing to NWA 7325. The specimen is about 30% crusted displaying the distinctive and unmistakable green crust. Beyond that terse description, I will let the pictures complete the description.

The photos may be viewed at?http://www.meteoritesusa.com/nwa7325/.

The photos have had no color manipulation and represent the true colors of this specimen as viewed under studio lighting (5500K). Anyone interested in acquiring this specimen may contact me by responding privately to this email. Additional lab testing and verification that this sample is in fact paired to NWA 7325 can be conducted upon request as part of the transaction and at my cost. The transaction and any associated details will be kept strictly confidential.?

Regards,

Mendy Ouzillou
IMCA #8395
MetSoc member
Native English Reviewer for Meteorites Scientific Journal
(http://www.meteorites.pwr.wroc.pl/magazine.html)

Co-Administrator of the "Meteorites" and "Is it a Meteorite?" FaceBook pages?