[meteorite-list] Guaranteed Stable Admire

From: Steve <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 14:37:12 -0600

Hello List,

I am excited to announce I have found a method to effectively stabilize Admire Pallasite slices from rusting.

As many of you are aware, Admire enjoys the distinction, by many people, as the "worst rusting meteorite known to man!" But after 7 years of trial and error, I am excited in achieving the break through.

Admire is easily one of the most beautiful meteorites in the world. Now it's beauty doesn't have to be temporary, it can last long term.

I am confident enough to offer a 5 year "No Rust" Guarantee or a full refund on these specially prepared specimens (if they remain uncut or unbroken).

Without going into great detail at this point, basically the slices are much like a "thick" covered thin section. The slices are totally encased in resin with glass on both the top and the bottom.

In addition to the preservation by keeping oxygen off of the meteorite, the glass and resin offer the awesome "wet" look that makes both the metal and peridot pop!

The resin and glass can make a 1mm thin slice around 3mm thick total, but the translucency of the glass makes the extra thickness unnoticeable when looking strait at it. The glass and resin also adds strength to the very thin slices, which decreases the odd of a slice snapping in two. Not all of the meteorite portions are as thin as 1mm, some look amazing at 2mm or 3mm.

These are great as display specimens as is, or they can be set in pendants, ear rings or even ring settings.

I have listed a batch on EBay in one of my Steve Arnold's Famous Reverse Auction format.

You can see them here.

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?kw=Steve+meteorite+men&isNewKw=1&pgn=1&epp=24&mfs=GOCLK&acimp=0&itemId=&cnm=&cid=&sqp=steve+meteorite+men&_trksid=p2053742.m2428.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xsteve+meteorite+men

I will be lowering the prices on eBay Reverse Auction soon.

More details will follow on my Facebook page.

Thanks,
Steve Arnold
Host of Meteorite Men TV series