[meteorite-list] (AD) meteorites for sale

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 09:11:49 -0800 (PST)

Steve R. Arnold
Elgin, Il 60120

On Sunday, December 15, 2013 9:57 AM, steve arnold <stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello list. I have?2 meteorites for sale and 1 for trade. I have a nice slice of sequel from bob hag for trade. I also have a 125 gram corner cut 3 sides of NWA 100 mark bostick collection $250, a 30 gram endcut of NWA 515 JAY PIATEKS 1st ever meteorite with a mike farmer card $100.Free shipping anywhere. hanks and have a great day.Pics upon request.I forgot to mention I am looking for a nice sized Chelyabinsk stone or a nice sikhote-alin.

Steve R. Arnold
Elgin, Il??60120