[meteorite-list] AD: XMAS Sale on rare/historic meteorites ending on ebay SOON - GET DEALS

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:22:31 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too.??A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html

Featured Auctions
?
SYLACAUGA 35mg meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike - Extremely Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261353874033?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
7 Historic meteorite falls LOT - Ensisheim, Albareto, Luce, Barbotan & more
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261353948698?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
WESTON - 1st USA / American meteorite fall, fell in 1807 - Rare & Historic
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251403320204?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Macau Cattle Killer Hammer 45mg Meteorite Fall 1st Fall from Brazil - Fell 1836
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251403316181?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS-ASU Collection
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251404826133?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
KESEN historic 254mg meteorite-Fell 1850, Japan. Worshiped as an idol, VERY RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251406029178?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
LOS ANGELES 002 Martian/Mars 65mg meteorite 2nd USA Mars find - VERY RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261355345574?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Murchison CM2 Meteorite 11.2g Carbonaceous Chondrite Amino Acids ? Australia
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261337629914?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
?
Shawn Alan