[meteorite-list] Chinese Rover & NWA 5000 Sales - AD

From: Francis Graham <fgraham_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:16:49 -0500

   Where might one find specifications on the Chinese lunar rover
(dimensions, technical details, placement of experiments, etc)? Also
I am whimsically curious, when the Pathfinder rolled out on Mars,
Matchbox made a nice cast-metal souvenir of it. Wonder if that will
happen with the Chinese Lunar Rover?

Francis Graham