[meteorite-list] [off topic]: Does anyone know how to edit fonts?

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 07:43:17 -0700

There are many font editors floating around out there, some free, most
with free trial periods. To do a proper job you need both a good editor
and a fair knowledge of font design principles. But if you only need to
make some simple mods to an existing font, try the Private Font Editor
that is installed as a component of Windows. You can select a font, copy
individual existing characters, modify them, and save them to a new
character code.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory