[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorites - 24 hours sale - Squaw Creek, Bur-Abor, large oriented NWA…and much more

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 22:43:05 +0000 (GMT)

Dear List Members,

I have listed on ebay some new offers.
Rare and perfect etched Iron Meteorites and some high quality NWA individuals.
Auctions are 24 hours sale only!
Auctions start today and ending tomorrow.
All pieces starts by $1.99 without reserve price.

Highlight today is my last piece of Bur-Abor (rare Kenya Iron) with 44.5g !

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231125037517?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

All auctions you can find here:

http://stores.ebay.com/Mirko-Graul-Meteorite/_i.html?rt=nc&_sid=18192829&_sticky=1&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14&_sop=1&_sc=1

and all my other interesting offers you can find here:

http://stores.ebay.com/Mirko-Graul-Meteorite/_i.html?rt=nc&_sc=1&_sid=18192829&_sticky=1&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14&_sop=12&_sc=1

With best wishes to all for the new Year 2014,

Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)?