[meteorite-list] Month of February 2013 Website Updates now up!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 06:11:29 -0500

Hi List. My updates for the month of February 2013
are completed.
*
"The Black Hole Mystery Video of the Month" Here is something I am sure all
of you will enjoy! It is an incredible 5 + minute video compilation of some
of the most amazing meteors (some becoming meteorites) caught on video from
around the world. Awesome.
 http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/secret_video.html

*
Also the "Flash from the Past Photo of the Month" is up. This showing the
first found asteroid with its own moon (satellite) photographed by the
Galileo spacecraft in 1993
 http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/astro_met_news_back-up.html

*
 The "Night Sky this Month for February 2013 is up as well, for those
meteorite collectors/astronomers!
 http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/menu_1.html

*

All very educational and for everyone! Hope you all enjoy.

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960