[meteorite-list] Apollo Moon Rocks On eBay

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 10:25:07 -0800

During an unrelated call having to do with raising my sell $ limit to a measly $15k, I even pointed it it out to them and asked how this lunatic (pun intended) could post such an expensive item when I had to call in to get mine raised.

No satisfactory answer was given but they "would look into it".

Mendy Ouzillou