[meteorite-list] Introducing BC Meteorites - Tucson

From: sales at bcmeteorites.com <sales_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 11:49:09 -0700

Greetings Everyone!

With the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show underway, It is my pleasure to
announce that I am set up and open for business at the Ramada Limited
Room #159. This is the first time any of my collection of classified
meteorites has been offered to the public. The majority of my collection
has been sliced completely, with world-class preparations done by
Montana Meteorite Lab. Remember NONE of this material has been available
prior, be the first!

A few to mention:

World's first and only R3.5-4 Rumuruti (full slices)
Absolutely Stunning! Anomalous Eucrite MUST SEE!
Fresh Mesosiderite - Large slices up to 80 grams!
New! Ureilite - Large slices available 5.5"x4"
New! Brachinite
Rare! LL7 - completely recrystallized

*The Gila Bend Meteorite 3.46kg main mass (never before offered. Single
cut made at ASU for classification in 2000) Beautiful crusted L4
Chondrite with excellent surface features. Here is your chance to own a
quality Arizona specimen.

Many classified type 3's for you chondrule nuts!
Beautiful classified chondrites
Much, much, more. Surprises await!

In addition to my classified collection I have many beautiful
unclassified NWA chondrite collection pieces with oriented surfaces and
regmaglypts. Premium NWA, Sikhote-Alin, Camp Del Cielo, Canyon Diablo,
Gao-Guenie, Bassikounou, Tatahouine, Taza, impactites, related
literature, gifts and more, the list goes on...

I brought along much of my personal collection of historic meteorites,
small slices, micros and representative specimens. Check back often over
the next 2 weeks as I will slowly be working them into the showcases as
I determine what I'm willing to let go. Rest assured I can accommodate
any budget!

Some of you know me personally, many of you have met me; but I encourage
everyone to stop by and say hello. Its great to be able to put a face to
a name! I look forward to seeing you.

Best Regards,

Adam Bates
BC Meteorites