[meteorite-list] [Ad] Sudbury, Kentland, and Glover Bluff Impactites ending on eBay

From: Brandon <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 09:02:11 -0600

> Good Day All,
>
> I have several impactites listed on eBay ending in about 4 hours, many that are still under $10!
>

> Listed impactites for sale:
>
> 136.9g Black Onaping windowed whole stone - http://tinyurl.com/bgjg8gl
>
> A large 474.7g full slice of Kentland breccia - http://tinyurl.com/asxv42x
>
> 204g slice of Sudbury Impact melt w/dark flow patterns - http://tinyurl.com/aunqhfz
>
> And an awesome 222.6g slice of Sudbury Metal-rich breccia- http://tinyurl.com/b7xknxe
>

> Thank you all for the consideration and have a nice day!
>
> Best,
> Brandon D.

* If you are looking for medium-large museum quality shattercones from Kentland, I have many. I also have lots of smaller 100-500g specimens available for the collectors that don't collect them specifically but would like a nice representative sample from the site, or outreach programs. Trade offers welcome. PM me and I will send pictures and weights *