[meteorite-list] Help recognizing an American find

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:47:38 -0800

Hello, List.

When I was a young boy I used to make the annual trip to Tucson every
year with my mom. Over the course of several visits I managed to
bring home a few meteorites that I still have to this day. Since I
was just a kid I didn't keep any of the ID materials that I'm sure
must have accompanied the pieces originally. Over the years, with the
help of many people, I have managed to figure out what every meteorite
was except one.

Please see the pictures below. This meteorite is almost undoubtedly
an American find from some time in the 1980s. From my research it
looks to me to be similar to Hueco Tanks (L6), or Oliver (L6), or
Sharon Springs (L6). I would appreciate anyone's opinion as to what
it may be. Since it is not a very discriminate meteorite chances are
I'll never know for sure, but I'm hoping maybe someone intimately
familiar with USA finds might just recognize it.

http://imageshack.us/a/img849/3623/mysterychondrite01.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img706/9860/mysterychondrite02.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img252/3397/mysterychondrite03.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img404/6272/mysterychondrite04.jpg