[meteorite-list] Fireball. Phx, AZ. 10:06pm 2.12.13

From: Erik Fisler <phxerik_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:15:46 -0700

Just saw a fireball from my porch moving at a 45-55 degree angle from the horizon while I was facing south with Camelback Mountain in my view. The fireball went below the mountains heading North. I didn't see it break up but with light pollution factored in I feel it was probably big enough to have dropped material in another state north of AZ. For reference my house is roughly 60th st and Thomas in Scottsdale, AZ. Time to check sky cams! Email me at phx.e.foto at gmail.com with questions as I probably won't see replies from the list on the alternate email I am subscribed to the list on.

Happy Lincoln's birthday and happy Tucson show!

-Erik Fisler

"Yeah we go hard, rock hard."

Sent from my iPhone