[meteorite-list] AD - Black Beauty

From: Carl Agee <agee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 09:29:16 -0700

Hi Jason,

I wasn't aware that there were slices of Black Beauty cut by anyone
other than Matt Morgan or myself. We both used distilled water.

As you can imagine, I am much more interested in Black Beauty science
than the business end -- I'll let others worry about the market value.
What's that slogan again in the VISA ads?

Best,

Carl Agee

--
Carl B. Agee
Director and Curator, Institute of Meteoritics
Email: agee at unm.edu
http://meteorite.unm.edu/people/carl_agee/