[meteorite-list] Russia mega meteor and asteroid 2012DA14 related, yes I think so...

From: Jodie Reynolds <spacerocks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 20:21:15 -0800

Hello Bj?rn,

Ok, what _evidence_ do you have to the contrary?

/DA14's trajectory is trivially established precisely. Show us this
new body matches that trajectory. It either does or it doesn't. You
are claiming it does, so now you need to present your case.

Finger-pointing and innuendo does not a falsifiable argument make.

--- Jodie