[meteorite-list] Interactive map of all known meteorites (Guardian data blog)

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:05:45 +0100

And Kloster Sch?ftlarn has wrong coordinates,
it lies a little to the South of Munich.

A couple problems.

I suppose you mean the Meteoritical Society, not the Meteorological Society,
since we are talking about meteorites not weather.
Also, there should be a red dot in Alsace, eastern France, where the
Ensisheim meteorite fell in 1492.

Besides that, this map is a great idea.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com