[meteorite-list] Russia mega meteor and asteroid 2012DA14 related, yes I think so...

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 20:40:41 +0100

Hi Chris

I am a scientist myself, in agronomy.
And I have learned to be more and more skeptical
about the common/obvious knowledge over the years...

You might be right... but be careful about your
high level of "certainty"...

Said with all respect to you but also Bjorn
who seems to have a point, if you take into
account what he said about a split before...

Anyway
lets enjoy your different arguments

Michael B.