[meteorite-list] Russian meteor composition

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 16:51:41 -0500

Hi Rob and List,

Good points, and some of those same thoughts had crossed my mind.
Namely, where are the meteorites? If this had been a Sikhote Alin
type of fall, we would have seen many meteorites recovered by now.
Bogus eBay-offerings aside, nothing has been recovered yet - or, if
any recoveries have been made, they have not been publicly announced.

Is there spectral data on this object? And if so, can someone provide a link?

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com