[meteorite-list] Russia mega meteor and asteroid 2012DA14 related, yes I think so...

From: Michael Bross <element33_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 23:52:17 +0100

yes
And I remember also that great documentary on PBS
(Nova I think) about the implications of the eruption
of the Krakatau in Indonesia in the 6th Century
made by an "obscure" scientist in UK
mocked and ridiculed for years by his pairs...
to end up that he was right about his theory.

Finally, corroborated by intense studies across major
science fields (arctic ice aging, archives at the Vatican etc... etc...)

Cheers

Michael