[meteorite-list] AD: Leighlinbridge, Nakhla, LA 002, Valera, St. Louis, Pasamonte, NWA 2999 end cut & more ending on ebay TODAY!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 08:32:04 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633ny/m.html

Feature Auctions
?
BLACK BEAUTY / NWA 7034 Martian/Mars meteorite - The H20 meteorite - NEW CLASS!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251229583029?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
CHANTONNAY meteorite fell in 1812 in France. Very rare and hard to find stone!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251228779097?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
L'AIGLE historic meteorite fall - Fell in 1803 in France which changed histroy!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251229313617?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
St. Louis historic meteorite ultra rare HAMMER STONE hitting a moving car 1950!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261160679025?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
STANNERN historic meteorite fall-1808 very important/rare HED meteorite 168mg!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261169597426?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
VALERA Cow killing HAMMER STONE meteorite - rare fall with documentation! 354mg
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251228784280?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
PASAMONTE meteorite fall 1933 1st fireball caught on film - Extremely Rare! USA
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261169596625?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
DIEP RIVER historic HAMMER STONE 80mg meteorite Super Rare - TKW 900g
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261170095859?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
LEIGHLINBRIDGE meteorite fall 1999 - TKW 271g from Ireland. Super Rare.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251229317929?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633