[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: Regine P. <fips_bruno_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:55:13 +0000 (GMT)

The interview has been cut down to one sentence. Everybody who has dealt with the media before knows how these things work.

I actually think his statement is honest and charming - and only hypocrites would deny that it is 100% true. We love meteorites - we want to have them. Simple! You want to hide this fact from the rest of the world? Good luck...

Stop bitching around and enjoy. These are exciting times, and I am sure there will be enough material for all of you.?