[meteorite-list] I will be in Barcelona next week

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 10:33:40 -0800 (PST)

I will be in Barcelona next week for the Mobile World Congress show. My schedule looks light on Thursday afternoon (Feb. 28th) and was wondering if anyone has visited the Barcelona Natural Science Museum (Museo Blau) and if they have a meteorite exhibit.? I had so much fun visiting the Natural History Museum in London and getting to meet the fabulous ladies there, I wanted to see if I might be able to replicate that experience in Barcelona.

Regards,

Mendy