[meteorite-list] Chebarkul Videos - Choice Selections to Watch (Part Two)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:15:50 -0500

Agreed. Video #7 is a misrepresentation. I apologize for including it. :)

A member of a different forum has analyzed some videos and converted
them into animated gifs that show the fragmentation bodies inside the
bolide trail. I have asked him to post them to this List.

Best regards,

MikeG
--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com