[meteorite-list] 25 & counting Chelyabinsk meteorites on ebay........

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:37:19 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Hi Listers,

Shawn asked if the offerings "are the real deal".

I'm bidding on some right now. I have no doubt the specimens with cards from the Federation, and those offered by our pals in Finland, are the real deal. I'm going to guess that the amateur recovery will be at least a 100 kilos. I notice the lithology all looks the same as to size, color, freshness. Most are under fifty grams because they were recovered on the surface of the snow. There probably won't be larger specimens discovered until Spring.

Regards,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536