[meteorite-list] NEO types

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:42:48 +0000

Hi Rob...thanks for that information.....although I am confused now as
I had always thought that most meteorites that had their orbits
tracked had shown that they originated from the Asteroid belt...how
does that fit with them being Aten or Apollo asteroids which orbit in
a different zone....or am I just being thick?

Graham