[meteorite-list] two fireballs

From: Jodie Reynolds <spacerocks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:38:17 -0800

Thanks Murray,

This is definitely one of the more interesting videos I've seen.
Very raw, high resolution, and the camera was just in the exact right
position to show us why there were two lurking trails.

I really enjoyed this video. Watching the bolide approach in the
reflection of the little Sport-Cross (VW?) [Frames 15-44 inclusive]
with that kind of detail just isn't something a standard-definition
camera would have offered. There was enough attenuation in that
reflection from the tint that the iris freaking out didn't impact the
value.

Anyway - my pleasure! That's got to be a once in a lifetime
opportunity!

--- Jodie