[meteorite-list] Ad: Lots of TektiteSource updates posted

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 18:05:50 -0800 (PST)

All,

We're still working through the Tucson backlog, but we've posted a bunch of
inventory updates and new pages.? Besednices, LDG, Henbury scoria, Zhamanshin
glass, Philippinites, Arizonaites, and heaps more coming daily.? We have some
great new Sikhote? and Taza bullets still to post, kilos of NWA individuals,
some nicely oriented, and hundreds of new Australasian tektites in progress.?
Have a look and return often for the pick of the litter.? The cream is skimmed
early!? ?www.tektitesource.com? New changes are flagged near the top in the
"website news" section.

Thanks,
Norm