[meteorite-list] Minor Planet families

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 23:41:39 -0800

Graham and list,

For some easy reading on this subject I highly recommend Meteorites
and Their Parent Bodies, authored by Harry Y. McSween, Jr.;
specifically chapter 8, 'A Space Odyssey'. By discussing impact age,
orbit properties, orbital resonance (mean-motion and secular) and
"escape hatches" Mr. McSween does an excellent job outlining how
meteorites make their way from the asteroid belt to Earth.

Michael in so. Cal.