[meteorite-list] Possible that comet will hit mars next year!!!

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:59:46 +0100

wow
That could be "something" to watch!
But Im affraid it could be end not only for Curiosity but also for mars
exploration for dozens of years if not more.
So I dont know if I like to see it or not :))

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) 567667