[meteorite-list] AD: Rochechouart Melt, Sudbury Melt, Kentland Melt, A++ Kentland Shattercone, and an awesome Oriented Meteorite for SALE

From: b1dunovant at aol.com <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:51:00 -0500 (EST)

Hello Fellow Listees,

I have several auctions ending in just 3 days on eBay for some awesome
and rare impactites from several localities. In additon to those, I
also have a very nice 312.1g Oriented Chondrite w/ nice crust and a
pyrimidal shape. This specimen comes from Dave Gheesling's Collection
and is a very nice piece . It had a break that was sanded and polished
to reveal the nice matrix inside.- http://tinyurl.com/c2odgg8

Impactites:

Firstly, I have a 803g endcut of a really cool Kentland melt. Its shows
awesome plastic flow throughout the matrix with floating and stretched
clast of breccia. - http://tinyurl.com/cks7jhk

Second is a piece that would make a great display piece and is very
indicitive of a true shattercone. I have for sale a 10 pound Kentland
Shattercone that shows awesome v-patterns and horsetail striations on
all sides but two. This specimen is preserved in a very
fresh(unweathered) limestone, which really shows the fine detailing
perfectly- http://tinyurl.com/bnmokbc

Next is a beautiful 145.8 slice of Sudbury Impact Melt which has been
sanded smooth and shows very nice flow patterns.-
http://tinyurl.com/cpey9n7

82.9 gram slice of Rochechouart's yellow impact melt showing pleantiful
gas oriented gas bubbles! -http://tinyurl.com/bpb9hwz

Finally, I have a 67gram endcut of Kentland Impact Melt. This is very
rare material from this locatity and present in very few collections.
This specimen isnt the largest, but the matrix makes up for it several
times over! - http://tinyurl.com/botqore

Thank You for the Consideration!

My Best,
Brandon D.