[meteorite-list] Possible that comet will hit mars next year!!!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:17:21 -0500

Break out the 100mm binoculars and get ready. Time to go comet chasin again.

I have about 5 or 6 under my belt, but I'll need darker skies this
time around. I'm now living on the outskirts of Tampa, and the light
pollution is pretty bad here. I'll need to drive about an hour north
of here and get out into boonies so I can catch some comets - when the
time comes. :)

Let's hope a 2013 comet puts on a big show like comet Holmes did.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com