[meteorite-list] AD: New Specimens, old falls, and more

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:22:37 -0800

Dear List Members,

I uploaded many new specimens to my sales page today. There are quite a few
numbered and ex. museum pieces as well as some neat odds and ends:

http://www.historicmeteorites.com/Sales.html

Additionally, I have uploaded many specimens to eBay including a handful of
99 cent starting auctions and some nice unclassified stones.

www.ebay.com/sch/historic-meteorites/m.html

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites
www.HistoricMeteorites.com
and join us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/Meteorites1
IMCA #5765

If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited.