[meteorite-list] Ensisehim 2013 news

From: karmaka <karmaka-meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 20:35:05 +0100

More on the Antarctic 18 kg find of the SAMBA team:

http://www.antarcticstation.org/news_press/news_detail/scientists_at_princess_elisabeth_antarctica_discover_18kg_antarctic_meteori/

The meteorite in situ: http://antarctica.oma.be/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/18-kg-meteorite-768x1024.jpg

Interview with Vinciane Debaille, Meteorite Hunter:

http://www.antarcticstation.org/news_press/news_detail/interview_with_vinciane_debaille_meteorite_hunter/

Would love to see this one face to face ;-)

Martin

Von: "karmaka" <karmaka-meteorites at t-online.de>
 An: "Prof. Zelimir Gabelica Universit? de Haute Alsace ENSCMu," <zelimir.gabelica at uha.fr>, meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
 Betreff: Re: [meteorite-list] Ensisehim 2013 news
 Datum: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 19:15:25 +0100

Dear Zelimir and list members,

 What an excellent idea!

 Follow the Antarctic expedition with Vinciane Debaille and her colleagues here:

 http://antarctica.oma.be/

 Happy hunting!

 Best regards,

 Martin