[meteorite-list] Meteorite Picture of the Day

From: hall at meteorhall.com <hall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 20:12:45 -0500

   An "unobserved fall" is two words to describe the one word that has
been used for a century, "Find". The one word "Find" is good enough for
the Catalogue of Meteorites, it was good enough for Harvey Nininger,
and it is what I shall always use. Keep it concise.
Regards, Fred Hall

 That would make sense for say New Orleans, where a stone went through a