[meteorite-list] Chantonnay, Ensisheim, Lost City, Honolulu, Murray, Stannern, Barwell & much more ending on ebay soon :)

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 12:09:36 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Also if you are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too.? A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history and a legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html

Featured Meteorites

CHANTONNAY 143mg meteorite fell in 1812 in France. Very rare and hard to find stone *MAKE AN OFFER*
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251208466425?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251209260605?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LOST CITY 116mg meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA VERY RARE
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251208868889?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ENSISHEIM historic meteorite fall from 1492 - 1st fall from France - Very Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251209264397?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BARWELL meteorite Christmas meteorite fall/shower UK 1965- Hammer Fall!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251209262477?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

HIGH POSSIL historic meteorite 1st Scotland fall - 1804 - 350g TKW VERY RARE!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251209265859?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

VALERA Cow killing HAMMER STONE meteorite - rare fall with documentation!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251208870051?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

STANNERN historic meteorite fall-1808 very important and rare HED meteorite fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251208867424?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

St. Louis historic meteorite SUPER RARE hammer STONE hit a moving car 1950!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251208871728?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 Meteorite 70 Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS - ASU Collection.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251208869232?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BONITA SPRINGS found among skeletons in 1938 in FL USA Rare meteorite
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251208865642?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BERLANGUILLAS historic meteorite - Fell in 1811 Spain - 1440g TKW Super Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251209266521?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
http://www.meteoritefalls.com/