[meteorite-list] The Black Phoenix - Revealed!!

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 11:23:40 -0500

Hi Bob V. and List,

Thank you Bob for your kind compliments on the New & Improved Lunar Rock web
site! I will continue to add more expeditions, articles and meteorite
specimens for sale, along with fossils, minerals and artifacts as time
allows. It has been my pleasure to share the experiences I can with
everyone!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163