[meteorite-list] Suspicious Allende on eBay with a HAPPY CONCLUSION

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 08:50:20 -0800

Here is the final update on the suspicious Allende saga:
Dear mendyo,
Well sir, thankfully that junk meterorite DID NOT SELL, on the eBay, and I
took it back to where I bought it, told the owner about it, and we traded it
for a nice lump of Australian gold (nugget). Opals I know, gold I know,
meteroites I will stay away from in the future. (Unless I find one). I
sincerely want to thank you, for your enlightment, on this posting, good to
have folks out there like you, keeping people in CHECK. Sincerely Kidcentavo
- kidcentavo