[meteorite-list] A 'Find' of Another Kind - the Vote is In!

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 13:24:45 -0500

Great 'cricket scratch", Kevin!
I enjoyed a mighty laugh at 135 degrees past 1:00 PM today.

Now I find that I contemplate a box of that fine wine, but not sure if I am
up to that task as I might fall down... ;-)

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163