[meteorite-list] Tucson Meteorite Auction Update (AD?...probably)

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 00:03:55 -0800

Hi Y'all,
        I had been waiting on several people who had said they
Were putting more lots in, but the time has come....Please
Send in your absentee bids this month. Please do NOT wait
Until the end of the month....last year SEVERAL people
Emailed me AFTER I had left for the show so never got their
Absentee bids counted (If there is any question, here is the
Answer....if you do not get an email CONFIRMATION of your
Absentee bids, I did not receive them....also, sometimes emails
To not arrive - same thing - no confirmation = I didn't get the
Email {heard from someone today who had emailed absentee
Bids recently, but I never received them})
        So, there you have it. Check out the goodies at:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson2013.html

If you aren't going to Tucson, now is the time to put in those bids.
As always, just like eBay, you can place your highest bid and it will
Work as a "next highest increment" above bidders in the auction
And/or other absentee bidders.

            RSVP off list,
            Thanks, Michael