[meteorite-list] Met List updating was Mbale TKW

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 19:49:41 -0500 (EST)

Yes, but...........

The study of Almahata Sitta is nowhere near finished.
Prof. Bischoff at the University of Muenster is studying each and every
fragment one at a time, that is how he discovered that one fragment was
a Bencubbinite. But he has more fragments to go thru. No way to guess
what else he might find!
And Dr. Bunch called it a "Garbage Pile" of a meteorite, but a very
nice garbage pile! ;-)

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com