[meteorite-list] Breaking news Meteor near Spokane WA!

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:16:55 -0800 (PST)

List,

Dozens of reports are coming in regarding an extremely loud bang, bright light,
and visible?fragmentation about 6:30 this morning.? Observers say it passed over
Spokane NW to SE and the thunder followed the fireball about 30 seconds
later.?My wife and dog were started by the sound at our location about 15 miles
west of Spokane.? ?It sounds like the prime ground is likely to be in Idaho
south of Couer d'Alene.? Things are pretty snowy here, but that is potentially
in wheat country with lots of big fields---

Norm?