[meteorite-list] Wholesale Unfinished Brenham Avialable

From: Steve Arnold <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 18:26:39 -0500 (EST)

 Hello List,

I have some Brenham found on our first episode of Meteorite Men for
sale that is in various forms of preparation at wholesale prices.? They
need finishing, and in some cases could be cut down into smaller
pieces/slices.? If anyone would be interested in some, please contact
me ASAP for details.? I need to either sell these now, or prep them for
sale in finished condition in time for the Tucson show.?

Thanks,

Steve Arnold
Host of Science Channel's TV Series Meteorite Men
?????? www.ScienceChannel.com
Co-Founder of America's Meteorite Store: Meteorites & More, 28 1/2
Spring St., Eureka Springs, AR 72632
President Palladot Inc, Extra-terrestrial Gemstones
?????? www.Palladot.com
Facebook:? MeteoriteMan??
Facebook:? SteveArnoldMeteorite
Facebook:? Meteorite Men